Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Don't Forget To Remember Me

Don't Forget To Remember Me
by Carrie Underwood

Eighteen years had come and gone
For Momma they flew by
But for me they drug on and on
We were loadin' up that Chevy
Both tryin' not to cry
Momma kept on talkin' puttin' off goodbye
Then she took my hand and said
Baby don't forget

1st Chorus:
Before you hit the highway you better stop for gas
And there's a fifty in the ashtray in case you run short on cash
Here's a map and here's a Bible if you ever lose your way
Just one more thing before you leave
Don't forget to remember me

This downtown apartment sure makes me miss home
And those bills there on the counter
Keep tellin' me I'm on my own
Just like every Sunday I called Mama up last night
And even when it's not I tell her everything's all right
Before we hung up I said
Hey Mama don't forget

2nd Chorus:
To tell my baby sister I'll see her in the fall
Tell Me Maw that I miss her yeah I should give her a call
And make sure that you tell daddy that I'm still his little girl
Yeah I still feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be
But don't forget to remember me

Bridge:
Tonight I find myself kneelin' by the bed to pray
Haven't done this in a while so i don't know what to say
But Lord I feel so small sometimes in this big old place
Yeah I know there's more important things
But don't forget to remember me
But don't forget to remember me
mp3 Don't Forget To Remember Me

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...